The Kenyans Diaspora Homes Expo (KDHE) was founded for the chief purpose of linking Kenyans in the Diaspora directly to the real estate industry back home on the one hand, and on the other hand, stakeholders in Kenya’s Property Sector are also directly connected to Kenyans in the Diaspora market.
For years now, there have been many Kenyans in the Diaspora who wish to invest in the Kenyan Real Estate Industry but lack accurate information and credible sources of such information. Diaspora Kenyans will no longer have to make a trip home in order to access crucial investment information. Based in and with a running office located in New Jersey USA, KDHE is here to bridge this gap.
The exhibitor categories include:
- Real Estate Developers
- Insurance Providers
- Property Valuers
- Building Support Providers
- Government Bodies
- Mortgage & Finance Institutions
- Home Interiors and Landscaping Experts
- Home Appliances & Electronic Suppliers
- Networking & Communication Providers
- Entertainment, Travel & Leisure
- Media Houses
- 27th – 28th June 2015 – London, United Kingdom
- 4th July Weekend 2015 – The Expo shall be officiated by key persons from the Kenyan government whose details shall be communicated later